Educate! invites YOU to submit creative designs for Educate!’s T-shirt contest. The winner’s design will be featured on the next Educate! tee and used to empower 830 students in Uganda. The t-shirt will be sold on our website as well as at events throughout Colorado.
Here are the rules:
- Your design should be inspired by Educate! and our work in Uganda
- Your design should include “Educate!”
- The shirt should be something that someone would want to wear and aesthetically pleasing. Easy, right?
- Your design can be on the front, back, sleeves or all sides of the shirt
- Your design must be wholly original. By submitting a design you are guaranteeing that you hold rights to everything in it, and that it does not contain any copyrighted materials. This is really important.
- Any submitted design becomes the property Educate!
- Educate! will have all rights to the winning design. By submitting you agree that if your design wins, it can be used by Educate! on a T-shirt and and other promotional items
- We reserve the right to make adjustments to the winning design
- You must submit your design by midnight Tuesday, January 5, 2010
- Entries will be judged by the staff of Educate!
Try to make your shirt design high res for best printing (at least 12 inches wide at 300 pixels per inch), but if you’re not sure how to don’t worry! We can help later.
Please send all submissions and questions to: email@example.com
Readddddy, GO! Have Fun!
(Thanks to This American Life T-Shirt Contest for help with specifics!)