Become a corporate partner and develop Africa’s next generation of leaders and entrepreneurs
From lending their expertise to investing in schools, corporate partnerships have the power to make a big impact on the future of Africa's youth. These partnerships are also an opportunity for corporations to demonstrate their values by giving back in a visible and effective way.
Below is a list of ways in which corporate partners can provide resources, talent and expertise to transform secondary education in Africa and develop the leaders and entrepreneurs necessary to drive development.
Companies in Uganda can partner with Educate! in the following ways:
1. Make a charitable contribution to help schools participate in the Educate! program
2. Sponsoring the Educate! Annual Student Business Club National Competitions
3. Sponsoring the Educate! Annual Global Teachers' Conference
4. Offering professional mentorship to our graduates and scholars
5. Providing internship placements for the Educate! graduates
6. Being a guest speaker to the teacher associations and student business clubs
If you are interested in partnering with Educate! in Uganda, please contact us at email@example.com.