Grants and Operations Associate, New York, NY
External Relations Manager, Kampala, Uganda
Finance and Operations Coordinator, Kenya
Graduate Program Fellow, Kampala, Uganda
Executive Coordinator, New York, NY
Kenya Design & Policy Manager, Kenya
Design and Training Manager, Kampala, Uganda
Monitoring and Evaluation Fellowships, Kampala, Uganda
Mentor-Fellow, Varying locations, Uganda
Are you looking for an internship or fellowship opportunity? Are you a Ugandan 'A' level graduate with experience in business and leadership? Apply to be a Mentor Fellow with Educate! today!
Love Educate! but don't see any positions that fit with your skill set?
Educate! is growing fast, so new opportunities are opening up all the time. We’re inspired by people with drive, and we love to help them reach their full potential. If there's no position currently open that is a fit, upload your resume here and we'll be in touch with the next opportunity.
What is Educate! About?
Every person at Educate! — from interns to the Executive Director — is evaluated by how they live up to these five cultural tenets. They are at the core of how we achieve our mission and why we work as well as we do.
At Educate!, your work translates directly into better lives for youth in Uganda and beyond.
Why you’ll brag about working at Educate!:
● Educate is a well-oiled learning machine. We built our model by methodically testing hundreds of assumptions and we are constantly experimenting, evaluating, and improving.
● We’ve got the impact. Our impact evaluation found that Educate! Graduates have double the income of their peers.
● We've grown 10x since 2013.
● Our model has gone nationwide in Uganda -- we worked hard to engage the government, and our efforts paid off! Educate!’s model is now incorporated into the national curriculum and exams, impacting many thousands more students than we can reach directly.
● We’re honored that luminaries and leaders like Oliver Wonekha, the Ugandan Ambassador to the US, and Ann Veneman, a former Secretary of Agriculture and head of UNICEF, believe in us enough to have joined our advisory board.
● We believe in local leadership -- 97% of our staff is African.
We’re ambitious. Are you?
Educate! is growing fast, so new opportunities are opening up and expanding all the time. We’re inspired by people with drive, and we love to help them reach their full potential. We expect everyone at Educate! to contribute above and beyond their job description, grow their skills, and advance their careers -- and we are committed to supporting our staff members on that journey.